Thursday, December 24, 2015

Currently Playing ~ 12-24-15

Today is Christmas Eve, the day I have always preferred to Christmas Day. Tonight is when my family opens gifts and really celebrates Christmas. I will be keeping Christmas by playing the Thief II fan mission “A Thieves’ Holiday” tonight. In it you don’t thieve, but prepare your home for a Christmas party. It was uploaded to TTLG.com in 2004, another great one from user Yandros.

Christmas time also means it’s time for the big Steam sale. Last night I purchased Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and played it for a while this morning. I love it, especially its references to the occult portions of Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

I also picked up where I left off in Hotline Miami. I cleared chapter 9! Only to get stuck at chapter 10. Tough game.

Otherwise I’ve been playing Mass Effect 3. I’m constantly flashing back to Mass Effect 2, which I played a ton of, but back in 2010. I love being taken back, as ME2 was one of my favorite games of 2010. It’s good to be Commander Shepard again.


It’s also good that it’s Christmas again. 2015 has been a great year for games. The only downside is that it’s hard to keep up with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment